SYNVIT® Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg
Recommended Intake: Take 1 per day
- Synvit Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound which plays a role in the maintenance of the cartilage and connective tissues in the joints.
- Synvit Glucosamine Sulphate tablets ensure a regular supply of Glucosamine is provided in an easily absorbed form.
- The main component of ligaments, tendons, cartilages and spinal discs is collagen, which is the most abundant protein in mammals. Its purpose is to actually connect cells together. The name collagen is derived from Greek and means to 'produce glue'. The tissues mentioned above are also rich in proteoglycans, which are composed of 95% glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and 5% protein. These GAGs act as a framework for collagen to model onto and consequently are responsible, with collagen, for continuously rebuilding ligaments, tendons, cartilages and spinal discs. The major precursor in GAG production is Glucosamine, which is produced in the body from glucose and glutamine. Athletic endeavour, physical work or simply passing years means the body can no longer keep up with demand for Glucosamine and damage to the joints can occur.
- Ingredients Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.